Are you an aspiring female leader or CEO and passionate about changing the future of your community? Toptal program awards five scholarships to ambitious female leaders from America, Africa, Asia, Oceania, and Europe. Read this blog post to learn more about Toptal Scholarships for Women and the application procedure.
Toptal Scholarships for Women is a program that awards $10,000 worth of grants to five future female CEOs and leaders. These women must prove their ability and passion to change the world to be eligible for the scholarship. To qualify, you must be 16 years or older and a citizen of your country of residence. Also, your country should not be prohibited under US law.
Toptal Scholarship Details
Toptal Scholarships for Women is a program that supports females with excellent leadership potential. It is a scholarship for women who aspire to make significant community changes. This grant is an international program and assists women in five global regions, which include Africa, Oceania, America, Europe, and Asia.
The program empowers these women to follow their passion and become CEOs and leaders. The program is open to female applicants from all academic standings and majors. The winners receive an award of $10,000 and one-year mentorship from a Toptal expert.
Eligibility for Scholarship
To qualify for Toptal Scholarship for women, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You must be regularly living and identifying as a female aged 16 or older.
2. Although this scholarship is an international program, you must be a citizen or legal resident of your country of residence to apply.
3. You need to have leadership potential, despite your experience or background. Therefore, the organization has an obligation to support ambitious women from underserved communities.
4. You are required to apply in the state for which you are legally a resident. It’s worth noting that this program is not open to citizens or residents of a country prohibited under US law. These countries include the Crimean Region of Ukraine, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, and Syria. You’ll be required to provide proof of residence and other supporting documents during the application.
5. You can only be awarded Toptal Scholarships for Women individually, not as a team.
6. If you’re a Toptal employee, freelancer, or their immediate family, you are not eligible for this scholarship program.
To apply for the Toptal scholarship, write a 1,000-word blog post on how to change the world. Ensure you include your vision to change the world and how you can achieve this goal.
Additionally, outline the mentorship and support you require to accomplish this goal and reference Toptal Scholarships clearly and unambiguously.
After that, publish the article on your blog and avoid removing it during the entire Scholarship Program.
Fill out the application form and ensure you answer all application questions accurately.
Submit your application before the deadline to be eligible for entry.
The application timelines for Toptal Scholarships are region-specific and have already passed. The due dates for 2024 will be published on the organization’s official website.
In Africa, the application deadline was on September 29, 2021, and the winner was announced on November 7, the same year.
In Oceania, the due date was November 30, 2021, and the winners were announced on January 21, the following year.
The deadline for Asia applications was November 30th, and the winner was pronounced on February 9th, 2022.
In Europe, the application due date was January 31st, 2022, and the winner was declared on March 13th, 2022. The deadline for America was March 31st, 2022, and the winner was announced on June 7th, 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which are the eligible nationalities for this scholarship?
A: The Toptal scholarship is available for international participants from America, Africa, Europe, Asia, and Oceania, who are female leaders and CEOs.
Q: Are all women eligible for Toptal scholarships?
A: This scholarship is only available for female leaders or women who intend to become young CEOs. The goal is to assist ambitious women 16 years or older, passionate about making significant community changes.
Q: How much money do I need to apply for this scholarship?
A: No application or processing fee is necessary to qualify for this scholarship program.
If you’re an aspiring female leader and passionate about changing the future of your community, consider applying for Toptal Scholarship for Women.
The program awards $10,000 worth of Scholarships to five future female leaders from America, Africa, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. To qualify, you must be a female aged 16 years or older and a citizen of your country of residence.
However, this country should not be prohibited under US law.